STEP 1 – STARTING THE PROCESS
1. Give us a call at 403.782.4085. We would love to talk to you about your upcoming project.
2. We can take your measurements or pictures via email at Whitney@wccabinets.ca or we can set up a design consultation to go over the things you are looking for in your new kitchen.
3. We will spend as much time as needed at your home going over your ideas for your new project. There is no rush, we want to get it right!
4. Download our Renovation Tips checklist to help guide you through your project.
STEP 2 – DESIGN PROCESS
1. First we set the layout. We make sure the appliances are in the correct spot, the walk ways are great, and the correct cabinets are placed in the best spot to suit your needs
2. We choose the colors and finishes that you love
3. We will set up a time to go over your drawing
4. Your first design consultation. Whitney will go through each aspect of your project in a 3D model with you. The original layout will be molded into something uniquely fit for you! The design will take shape in front of your eyes. We will make any changes you like and review the estimate
5. A contract is written and details double checked. A 30% deposit is required to get your project officially under way.
6. Your project will be site measured, and an island template will be provided to ensure proper fit.
7. Your project will be finalized. You will be provided with a final set of plans to give to your trades. A tentative timeline for installation will be scheduled.
STEP 3 – INSTALLATION PROCESS
1. Your cabinets are delivered via truck and trailer, our cabinet installer and project manager will lay out the cabinets ensuring no parts or pieces are missing. Please inform us of any special instructions you have (in floor heating, cut outs for vacuum pans, garage space available, special access to the project, etc.)
2. The cabinets will take three to ten days to install, depending on the scope of the project. If you have any concerns at any time during the process please notify our installer or Wolf Creek Cabinets Ltd.’s project manager and, we will address your issue immediately. The site will be cleaned daily. Once your project is completed our installer will do a final walk through with you.